We use the Learning Journals at Monkey Puzzle Uxbridge. They are a safe and convenient way to capture and track your child’s daily observations.
With Learning Book, your child’s Learning journey is made simple. Our staff can spend many hours a week working on learning journeys, from recording and compiling observations to linking them to the EYFS – not to mention time spent compiling data for tracking reports. With Learning Book, our staff are able to take videos, photo, voice or text observations via a Smart Tablet, link it to the relevant area within the EYFS and send it to the digital learning journey…. all in less than a minute!
- We can make observations using text, video, photo or voice and link to the EYFS in less than a minute
- We can save up to 7 hours per week per staff member
- It develops and strengthens our partnership with parents to meet Ofsted recommendations
- We can generate progress tracking reports quickly and easily without spending hours inputting data
- We can see what activities your child does at home and choose to use these as part of the child’s learning journey
- We can share step by step guides on how we can support each stage in the EYFS areas of learning with our parents
- We want to give our staff the right tools to do the job
- To give our staff the capability that helps them deliver the early years curriculum to its full and true potential
We know we are offering a valuable learning experience that is comprehensive, holistic and most importantly, fun. By giving our staff Learning Book we are able to offer EYFS planning and a concise understanding of individual or group progression. With more information to hand, we are able to flag up any gaps in learning, plan next steps and have a clearer view of how children are progressing.
For more information on Learning Book, please watch this video.